31.7.11

i will most definitely never get married

so yeah i kind of just came up with this in the past few moments. i've kind of always known this but right now it's bugging the crap out of me. it actually reminds me of this nice Ray William Johnson video i watch recently. lemme link you real quick.
okay youtube is being super retarded. i hate it at the moment. but if you go to his channel it's called girl's are weird.
so yeah.

okay so yeah i think it sums up my feelings quite nicely actually. but yeah i'm kind of freaking out about that in the moment. lets see ive had eighteen years of life and no romance life whatsoever sooooo. i think that it's pretty easy to say that i will never get married. and also i'm too worried about that to give a shit about my punctuation so you'll just have to bear with me. um bye for now i guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment