29.9.11

fuck

sorry for the language but i'm really a dump lately.

my friends are all obnoxious (the ones i go to school with)

i'm getting lectured all the time.

i'm doing pretty terribly in school.

i can't seem to do anything quite right.

ok i have to rant about my friends for a few minutes. so basically, they're all lazy, and bitchy, and don't particularly care about anyone but themselves. thankfully it's no one who reads this blog, so don't be offended please. i really can't wait to graduate in may and make better friends who actually care about stuff in life. and me. i REALLY want to meet someone who actually thinks to invite me to places without having to make a whole big shithole about it. oh plus the fact that they actually have a fucking FAMILY and that they can do everything virtually better then me makes me extremely disgusted that they have anything to really complain about. so i hate them all. not you. them. sorry for the profanity. but fuck them.

i'll probably go cry for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment