3.9.11

SeeU

NEW VOCALOID ALERT : D (if you don't know what they are, go to wikipedia and then youtube to see what they're all about) just this week, i learned about a new vocaloid that's been released. she's korean and her voice bank sounds so real. i already love the demo song she's put out. her name is SeeU hence the title.. but she's sooo adorable. and i really lover her colors too. i feel like she's a modified version of miku somehow... idk i just like her better. but Luka Megurine will always be my favorite :3 i will now post the video of her demo song, if blogger decides to be nice to me.

I FOUND IT. I LOVE BLOGGER SO MUCH. anyways listen to this baby as much as you want. it's addicting i tell you.

1 comment:

  1. CX I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCH
    Thanks to you I'm back into my SUPER Vocaloid obsession stage xD

    ReplyDelete