2.8.11

PROVOCATIVE LANGUAGE

you were warned here goes :

so first thing is, the underline feature for blogger.com is being so damn difficult. i mean why can't the internet just FUCKING WORK. THE LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. DAMMIT. so that's my internet rant. okay let's move on to my life rant. you better be ready for this because i've got no fucking clue what's happening in it.

so my life is pretty dumb so far. actually it's more like hell. i can't seem to do anything right and everybody pretty much hates me i'm sure. i'm not particularly good at anything. actually i can't really do ANYTHING right according to my damn parents. and everybody else in the world. also i'm pretty fucking sure that i will never ever get married. it's just a feeling i have y'know? i know i'm still on this but i mean.... it's never gonna happen. i just know it. besides the fact that i've almost been slightly molested by this kid before who happened to be YOUNGER then me. i mean that's probably as far as it's going to get. yup. pretty fucking fantastic. and also my dogs scare the hell out of everybody they meet. i wish they would stop and be nice... good little shit dogs who aren't supposed to have brains.

but back to my shitty life. i'm just not good enough. at all. and that's my thoughts on my fucking shitty life. y'know? i'll let you get back to yours.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you'd be happier if you ditched your Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um no. absolutely not. i'd be even more depressed without it man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you thought this was funny...but when I read it, it sounds like you're mad xD

    ReplyDelete