19.8.11

school = barf

so i finally got home. home to boring old barf town macomb. seriously there's nothing to do out here... it's worse then hampstead.... oh well. i start school next wednesday which will be a bummer but i think it'll be okay since i'm going to be a senior. that means i can do whatever i want pretty much whenever i want... except for first and second hour. those are my two only really academic classes AP english will be kind of hard to keep up with though maybe... oh barf i just looked at my suitcase and it is OVERFLOWING i really need to unpack tomorrow. but it scares me. so much. *shiver*

on another note... i'm listening to the sherlock holmes soundtrack. i think that that has to be one of the most amazing movies ever created in my life time. and it makes me doubly excited to see robert downing jr. again. he's my favorite..... i know he's like 40+ years old or something but hell, who cares? oh well. it's coming out right around my birthday so that's all good. hans zimmer is such an amazing composer. i love all of his work. it really inspires me when i'm drawing... SPEAKING OF WHICH. i've actually become quite decent at it i think. i still can't draw males AT ALL but who cares...

i just found out (also) that one of my friends who's from japan watches one of the anime series that i'm keeping up with which makes me really excited : D it's called Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You) and it's the sweetest, most moving thing i've ever seen/watched. Sawako and Kazehaya are sooo adorable together.

As for actual books I'm reading.... i'm just finishing up The Grimm Legacy  by polly schuman and i'm going to start Nightshade by Andrea Cremer soon. hmmmm i think... that might be all i have for now. sorry about how long this is... it kinda went on for awhile... just skip over whatever you don't want to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment